Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Tale Continues!!!

Early days at Trivandrum was not really great.Yes,we were at a different place and the people were different.They were not of our kind,we found them to be of the more selfish(might be a misconception) and rude kind(no offense).And its not always easy to get along with a different environment(though we are used to it).New school,new neighbors,new house(rented),and everything new.

But we managed to,that's what Indians are really famous for is it not?Indians are the ones who adapt fast,and we are Indians after all.So even we could adapt to that new culture pretty soon,though not a metro it had a bigger crowd and more density that the rest-of-Kerala (Ernakulam excluded).So we being from that rest-of-kerala crowd,we found it new.

And getting into a new school was not that difficult since i had already got a transfer certificate from the same group of schools in which i did my schooling till then at Palakkad.The school was fine,i managed to impress my friends with my talent in cricket,and few of my lies too helped me to get along with them pretty fast.Moreover i had 2 guys from my school very close by my house and so things were lot easier than i actually thought.

The days at my first school at Trivandrum was good going.I got a nice company there.But i had to part them by our quarterly vacation,because i applied at Kendriya Vidyalaya Pallipuram and so i had to join the new school.I dont remember the reason i chose to join the new school but i should say it was mainly because of the quality of education and an opportunity to learn our national language Hindi and being a central government run school the fees was also lot lesser.

And i heard everyone say that at Kendriya Vidyalaya sports is very much entertained and there is a sports period everyday.So the urge in me to join the new school increased a lot and i somehow managed to get in there,because it seems not everyone can manage to get in there because the priority is for the wards of central government employees and the others are not prioritized as they are.I was happy to know that i got into the new school.


The rest of the story in next post,please keep visiting.

No comments: